This webinar recording covers:
• What is classic pump cavitation?
• The NPSHA – NPSHR relationship
• How to identify the evidence of cavitation
• Other types of cavitation
• A video player capable of playing MP4 files
• Adobe Reader (For viewing and printing the included handout. Download it for free from https://get.adobe.com/reader)
Downloadable version ... $89 for members, $199 for nonmembers
CD-ROM version ... $109 for members, $219 for nonmembers
Select your option below
No refunds or exchanges after 90 days. No refunds on software products, including webinar recording downloads; exchanges only on such products determined by EASA to be defective. All items and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
If you need help making a purchase, please contact EASA Customer Service
Phone: +1 314 993 2220
Fax: +1 314 993 1269