This presentation focuses on AC motor redesigns involving speed changes. Service centers encounter scenarios such as the procurement of a single-speed motor that must be redesigned for two speeds or redesign of an existing two-speed motor for use on an adjustable-speed drive.
Topics covered include:
• Single-speed, one-winding to two-speed, one-winding
• Single-speed, one-winding to two-speed, two-winding
• Two-speed, two-winding to single-speed, one-winding
• Two-speed, one-winding to single-speed, one-winding
The redesign examples are performed using EASA’s AC Motor Verification & Redesign program, including use of the integrated motor winding database for locating comparative data. Examples will include other changes such as voltage, frequency and horsepower.
• A web browser
• Adobe Flash Player (Download it for free from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer)
• Adobe Reader (For viewing and printing the included handout. Download it for free from https://get.adobe.com/reader)
Downloadable version ... $89 for members, $199 for nonmembers
CD-ROM version ... $109 for members, $219 for nonmembers
Select your option below
No refunds or exchanges after 90 days. No refunds on software products, including webinar recording downloads; exchanges only on such products determined by EASA to be defective. All items and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
If you need help making a purchase, please contact EASA Customer Service
Phone: +1 314 993 2220
Fax: +1 314 993 1269