This presentation shares tips that are not covered in “Fundamentals of DC: Operation and Repair Tips,” such as:
• Tips for interpreting armature and interpole tests
• Finding that ground in the newly rewound armature
• Interpreting questionable drop test results
It also covers final assembly tests including how to determine whether the cause of sparking is the interpoles or the armature.
This presentation is aimed at the experienced technician and supervisor.
• A web browser
• Adobe Flash Player (Download it for free from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer)
• Adobe Reader (For viewing and printing the included handout. Download it for free from https://get.adobe.com/reader)
Downloadable version ... $89 for members, $199 for nonmembers
CD-ROM version ... $109 for members, $219 for nonmembers
Select your option below
No refunds or exchanges after 90 days. No refunds on software products, including webinar recording downloads; exchanges only on such products determined by EASA to be defective. All items and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
If you need help making a purchase, please contact EASA Customer Service
Phone: +1 314 993 2220
Fax: +1 314 993 1269