The lowly brush is underrated and misunderstood. The brush grade, brush pressure and spring tension, as well as the effect of load and humidity are each important to brush performance in DC machines, wound rotor motors, and synchronous machines.
This webinar will cover:
• Importance of brush grade
• Effect of humidity and load (current)
• Best practice method for removing brushes to improve performance
• Brush pressure & spring tension by application
• Supplemental cooling of slip ring / brush enclosures
This webinar benefits service center technicians and supervisors.
CD-ROM version...$89 for members, $199 for nonmembers
Select your option below
No refunds or exchanges after 90 days. No refunds on software products, including webinar recording downloads; exchanges only on such products determined by EASA to be defective. All items and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
If you need help making a purchase, please contact EASA Customer Service
Phone: +1 314 993 2220
Fax: +1 314 993 1269