Besides convention papers and handouts, this year’s Select Presentations USB flash drive includes audio recordings of most sessions with synchronized slide presentations where applicable.
Sessions included are:
• How the ISO 21940-11 Balance Quality Grade Standard Impacts Service Center Balancing* – Gene Vogel
•Introduction to Problem Solving and Root Cause Failure Analysis – Mike Howell
• Overview of the New Shaft Alignment Standard* – Gene Vogel
• Pump Curves and Affinity Laws – in Laymen’s Terms* – Gene Vogel
• Air Gap: What Is It, What Does It Do and Why Is It Important?* – Chuck Yung
• Understanding the Interactions of Pumps, Motors and Drives* – Bill Livoti
• Insulation Technology Improvements and the Repair Market* – Mike Howell
• Theory and Application of Static Partial Discharge Detection* – Jimmy Coombs
• Selecting Replacement DC and 3-Phase Squirrel Cage Motors* – Tom Bishop, P.E.
• Advanced Rotor Bar Testing with Surface Magnetic Field Measurements* – Scott Clark
• Technology, Digitization and the Future of (Technical) Service Business (Parts 1 & 2) – Titos Anastassacos
• A Primer on Wage and Hour Laws and Compliance Tips – David Schein, MBA, JD, PhD.
• Q&A: Wage and Hour Laws and Compliance – David Schein, MBA, JD, PhD.
• Top 10 HR Mistakes to Avoid in 2018 – David Schein, MBA, JD, PhD.
• Q&A: Human Resource (HR) Mistakes to Avoid – David Schein, MBA, JD, PhD.
• The “Ins and Outs” of Selling or Buying an EASA Business – Clint Bundy, Bill Harlan, Brian Nowak, Mike Rice
• Member Case Study: Reactive to Proactive Maintenance/Service – Ashutosh Kumar
• EASA Industry Research: Deeper into the Data - What Else We Learned – J. Michael Marks, Jerry Peerbolte
• The Economy: A Bend in the Road – Brian Beaulieu
• Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide for Staring Sales Conversations and Filling Your Business Pipeline – Keith Lubner
• Sales EQ – Keith Lubner
• Communicate with Influence (Parts 1 & 2) – Stacey Hanke• Overcoming Sales Objections – Keith Lubner
NOTE: The USB Flash Drive has been mailed free of charge to Full Business registrants who attended the 2018 EASA Convention in Milwaukee.
*Includes technical paper
Select either the flash drive or downloadable version below
No refunds or exchanges after 90 days. No refunds on software products, including webinar recording downloads; exchanges only on such products determined by EASA to be defective. All items and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
If you need help making a purchase, please contact EASA Customer Service
Phone: +1 314 993 2220
Fax: +1 314 993 1269