Besides convention papers and handouts, the 2015 “Select Presentations” on USB flash drive includes audio recordings of most sessions with synchronized slide presentations.
Papers and/or slide presentations included are:
• Connections for Winding & Starting* – Jim Bryan
• Pump Reliability Issues – Gene Vogel
• Implementing the EASA Accreditation Program* – Tom Bishop, P.E.
• Minimizing Calibration Costs for Measuring and Test Equipment* – Mike Howell
• Shaft Alignment: Rock ‘N’ Roll Machinery Style* – Gene Vogel
• The Effect of Structural Support Conditions on the Vibration Characteristics of Machinery* – Robert Sayer
• The Effects of Voltage and Frequency Variations on Motor Performance* – Austin Bonnett
• Time- & Money-Saving Devices for the Service Center* – Chuck Yung
• Industrial Economy 2015 to 2017: Regional & Global – Brian Beaulieu
• Safety Regulations Update & EASA Helps Build Your Safety Program – Tom Barnes
• Avoiding Problems When Hiring and Firing – David Schein
• EASA Service Center Accreditation Program Update – Art Anderson
• European & World Trends, Techniques and More – Mathis Menzel, David Griffin, Johan De Coster and Frederic Beghain
• Handling Common Employment Policies Correctly – David Schein
• Are We Still Friends? Key Insights in the Global Motor Manufacturer’s View of EASA Members – Jerry Peerbolte
• Book Camp: Social Media for Industrial Business – Eddie Bluff and Brian Bluff
• Technology to Generate Leads and Increase Sales – Eddie Bluff and Brian Bluff
• Are You Managing a ‘Selling SWAT Team’ or Independent Gunfighters? – Jim Pancero
• How to Survive – and Master – a Sales Call – Jim Pancero
* Includes additional paper
System requirements: Adobe Reader 9 or later, USB port, web browser and audio output for recording playback.
If you need help making a purchase, please contact EASA Customer Service